Eleventh Hour to hold a release party for new CD “Electrify”

Eleventh Hour to hold a release party for new CD

Members of Eleventh Hour: Kendall Young, Kurt Zimmerman, Colton Jones, Anna Townsend, Bobby Symes, Claire Keathley and Emily Gatlin.

By Andrea Rollert, Features Editor

On Sunday, Nov. 7, Fairmont’s top a capella group Eleventh Hour will host a CD release party for their newest CD Electrify from 3 to 5 p.m. at Town Square in The Greene.

This award-winning group, who will appear on NBC’s The Sing-Off airing in December, will perform at this event, along with Fusion, Fairmont’s junior a capella group.

This will be the fifth CD released by the Eleventh Hour groups. Members of the group on this newest CD are recent Fairmont graduates Emily Gatlin, Kendall Young and Bobby Symes, plus seniors Anna Townsend and Claire Keathley, and juniors Colton Jones and Kurt Zimmerman.

Eleventh Hour has been in existence for 10 years, during which time they have opened for LeAnn Rimes and The Beach Boys and have sung backup vocals for Kenny Loggins. Their recordings have earned many awards, including featured tracks on Best of High School A capella and CARA awards for Best High School Album and Best High School Song.

For more information regarding the CD release party for “Electrify,” contact Director of Choirs Brody McDonald at (937) 499-1680.